· revised OGNA Bylaws to be in compliance with the 2022 City of Albuquerque Neighborhood Association Recognition Ordinance [0-22-15] passed on May 1, 2022
* held a ‘Meet and Greet’ event for new Oso Grande Neighborhood Association Board members at El Oso Grande Park on Saturday, April 30th
· Participated in ABQ’s Park Clean-up Day Saturday, April 30th from 12 to 1:30 p.m. to help keep El Oso Grande Park tidy and clean
* Worked with ABQ Parks and Recreation and Traffic Engineering to address the illegal parking along the North side of Osuna across from the El Oso Grande Park to get the curb repainted yellow and get ‘No Parking’ signs posted
* Held our annual membership meeting on October 20th, 2022.